When: Thursday 14 & Friday 15 March 2019
Where: Ipswich QLD
This workshop aims to increase capacity to secure funding by providing opportunities to:
- Speak face-to-face with funding bodies
- Learn about alternative sources of funding
- Hear local case studies of partnerships and successful grant applications
- Find the right source of funding for your project
- Improve application writing skills
Funding body representatives will present.
Other speakers include:
- Deannah Vieth, Training & Professional Development Manager, M&G QLD on Designing a project, Finding the right grant for your project and Preparing a grant application
- Leisha Walker, Training & Professional Development Program Officer, M&G QLD on Pozible Crowdfunding
- Debra Beattie, General Manager, M&G QLD on Preparing a budget
More information will be available soon.