Wednesday 11 March 2020, 9am-5pm
The Stack, Mount Isa Civic Centre, QLD
This free workshop aims to increase the capacity of museum and gallery staff and volunteers to secure funding by providing opportunities to speak face-to-face with funding bodies, learn about alternative sources of funding, find the right source of funding for your project, and improve application writing skills.
Hear from funding body representatives:
- Fran D’Castro, Coordinator, Community Heritage Grants, National Library of Australia
- Kerryanne Farrer, Executive Officer, Flying Arts Alliance on Regional Arts Fund
- Annie Wright, Ambassador, Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal
Other speakers include:
- Leisha Walker, Training & Professional Development Program Officer, M&G QLD on Designing a project, Finding the right grant for your project and Preparing a grant application
- Debra Beattie, General Manager, M&G QLD on Preparing a budget
Past participants said:
The workshop gave me the ‘knowledge to tackle applying for grants in a more professional and confident manner'
'The workshop has really helped make the process more achievable'
'I took away from the workshop: networks, contacts to ring, list of funding bodies, greater confidence in budgeting and an appreciation of procedures.'
To register, please email your name, organisation and dietary requirements to Leisha Walker: email@example.com