Synthetic Creative Services
- Heritage curation & interpretation
- Digital displays & equipment
- Display systems
Synthetic Creative Services offers a one-stop-shop for all exhibition design requirements. We are a multi-disciplined design company and can deliver all aspects of heritage and tourist exhibitions:
- Concept design and artwork production
- Heritage curatorial services and consultation
- Interactive elements (digital and mechanical)
- Fabrication and construction of cabinets and displays
- Audio and video production, including playback technology
- Curatorial and display of artefacts using industry standards
- Research and content production
- Project management from initial concepts to final installation
We can also help conceptualise proposals and quote for local and federal grant applications on a speculative basis. Especially useful for volunteer based organisations.
Carrick Hill House, SA – The Blade, Australia’s Love Affair with Lawn travelling exhibition. Shortlisted in the AMaGA Awards 2021.
PROSPECT 1838, Historical Wall telling the story of Prospect (South Australia) through large-scale interpretive panels and sculptures. Winner in the Interpretation Australia Awards 2021.
The Cedars Hahndorf, SA – Hans Heyson Unpacked travelling exhibition. Shortlisted in the AMaGA Awards 2021.
Unley Museum, SA – Unley’s own – returning home exhibition. Winner in the Interpretation Australia Awards 2019.
National Motor Museum, SA. This exhibition tells the story of Alice Anderson, the first female mechanic in Australia. Runner-up in the Interpretation Australia Awards 2018.
DISCLAIMER: Inclusion on the Consultants & Suppliers Register is only an indication of availability and expertise. It is not a guarantee of quality and does not imply an endorsement by us. Requestors must make their own enquiries about the suitability of a particular Consultant/Supplier for the Requestor’s purposes. We do not assess the calibre or background of Consultants or Suppliers and we specifically disclaim responsibility for the quality of outcome following use of a Consultant or Supplier sourced through the Register.