Tax deductible donations
Your tax deductible gift will help us to provide much needed support, programs and resources to Queensland’s museum and gallery sector:
- Skills development and capacity building for our sector’s paid staff and volunteers.
- Opportunities and access for regional, rural and remote communities.
- Disaster and pandemic recovery, including clean-up efforts, conservation materials and services, staff and volunteer training and well-being programs.
To make your donation, please visit our charity page on PayPal’s Giving Fund.
M&G QLD is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and a registered charity with Deductible Gift Recipient status. Museum and Gallery Services Queensland Donation Account is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. Donations of $2.00 or more are tax deductible.
We receive 100% of all donations made through PayPal’s Giving Fund. No fees are charged. After you donate, you will be issued with an electronic receipt by the PayPal Giving Fund.
Sponsorships with M&G QLD can provide you or your business with opportunities to profile your brand, product or service and connect with Queensland’s diverse museum and gallery network and their audiences.
Examples of potential sponsorship opportunities ($5,000 to $50,000) are:
- A touring exhibition.
- Gallery and Museum Achievement Awards.
- A regional and remote skills workshop or program.
We also welcome in-kind sponsorships to provide, for example, printing services, supplies for workshops, photographic services, etc.
All sponsors receive a tailored package of benefits and acknowledgments in proportion to their contribution and business objectives.
If you would like to discuss how sponsorship can benefit you or your business, contact Rebekah Butler, Executive Director, M&G QLD:
Phone: 07 3059 9744
“It brings me great joy to see the wonderful trophies developed by Queensland designers each year.”
– Brian Tucker, GAMAA trophy sponsor 2004-2019.