Resize textTwitterFacebook WordPress Blog

2012 Standards Participants - Wide Bay Burnett

This year the Standards Review Program worked with nine organisations in the Bundaberg, Fraser Coast and North Burnett regions. The participating museums and gallery worked through the year long program which assisted them to recognise their achievements, improve their practice and raise their profile.

For more information on each organisation please click on the link below.


Museums & Galleries Queensland
122 Gerler Road
Hendra QLD 4011

t: (07) 3059 9740 / Freecall within QLD: 1800 866 101

ABN: 32 109 874 811
ACN: 109 874 811

M&G QLD is supported by

© 2017 Museums & Galleries Queensland
Web design ToadShow